[clue-tech] Ubuntu -> moving to xscreensaver

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at comcast.net
Fri Oct 6 09:55:27 MDT 2006

I like Ubuntu overall, but I find myself annoyed with the screensaver's lack
of config options. It appears that this is gnome-screensaver, and I see lots
of complaints about it, with a few remarks to change to xscreensaver.

I found a link to doing this on ubuntuforums.org, but it appears to be down
right now. Has anyone else done something like this, and how did it go?

Sean LeBlanc:seanleblanc at comcast.net
http://sean-leblanc.blogspot.com/
Every great advance in science has issued from a new audacity of imagination.
-John Dewey, "The Quest for Certainty"