[clue-tech] gnome-terminal size and position and color

Fri Oct 20 10:44:12 MDT 2006

And too, does anyone know the RGB value for the normal text color on an
old amber terminal?  I found them much easier on the eyes than green,
and ...  I'm nostalgic, or something.  Maybe I should just take an
antihistamine and forget it...