[clue-tech] flashplayer9 Beta

Michael Fierro biffster at gmail.com
Sat Oct 21 09:11:22 MDT 2006

On 10/21/06, Collins Richey <crichey at gmail.com> wrote:
> I can detect. No abnormal system resource utilization. Adobe appears
> to have done a good job, and supposedly several vulnerabilities in the
> older plugin have been patched.

Yeah, Flash 9 is good stuff, in beta. It's amazing how much better
written 9 is. Or how crappy 7.x was, depending on how you want to look
at things. All of a sudden, the Flashblock extension for Firefox isn't
a critical extension in Linux anymore.

Michael Fierro                                      biffster at gmail.com
Y! Messenger: miguelito_fierro                           AIM: mfierro1
http://biffster.org                           http://weightjournal.com
---
"I know this music. Let's change the beat."
- Zorg, "The Fifth Element"