[clue-tech] video file conversions

Roy J. Tellason rtellason at verizon.net
Sat Sep 16 13:02:47 MDT 2006

I've finally got past these burner hassles (well,  sort of anyhow)...

So I burned one of these .avi files I have on hand here,  and then find out
that my DVD player in the other room won't support those.  It apparently will
deal fine with CDs containing .mp3 files or .wma...

Can any of you guys point me toward appropriate conversion software?  If
possible,  I'd like to not lose too much in terms of quality in the process.
And if there's gonna be some nontrivial HD space or whatever needed,  please
say so,  as I'm running awfully short of it at the moment,  until I get
another drive installed.  :-)

Any help on this would be much appreciated.

-
M Dakin