[clue-tech] coming from Ft. Collins

David L. Willson DLWillson at mailman.thegeek.nu
Mon Apr 9 17:11:04 MDT 2007

This isn't a "tech" subject, but let me tag on and repeat what I said some months ago:

We need an emergency contact list.  Folks to call when -
 - the web-server goes down
 - the list-server goes down
 - someone is locked out of the meeting room, lost on the road, confused...
 - or whatever

I'll offer mine first:  David L. Willson, 720-333-LANS(5267).

On Mon, 9 Apr 2007 16:52:04 -0600, Warren Turkal wrote