[clue-tech] Printing from glabels in Kubuntu

Chuck Downing chuckdowning at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 20 16:12:40 MDT 2007

Guys,

Never mind for the moment.  It turns out that I had a font problem.
When thinking about the penultimate paragraph, I learned that glabels'
default fonts are TrueType fonts.  Since I don't have them loaded into
my Linux box, CUPS could not resolve them for either printer, while the
Windows XP system could.  By changing the font in glabels, I now get a
readable printout.

Thanks for your time.

--
Chuck Downing