[clue-tech] Kubuntu 7.10 - Adept won't install anything

Richard Knechtel richard.knechtel at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 10:34:27 MST 2007

The install went just fine - no errors. Aftere I rebooted out of the livecd
mode and into my instalation is when I tried to do the additional package
installs. When you go into the "add and remove applications" it puts you
into Adept by default. How do I get into synaptic?

I wish they would give you a setting to "switch" on a "super user" mode that
would give people more comfortable in Linux to see what is -really- going
wrong.

Thanks,