[clue-tech] Come celebrate.

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Mon Dec 10 17:40:36 MST 2007

The next installfest is less than 4 weeks away.  So once you're done
with shopping days, decorating, eating, relatives, gifts, sales, and all
that jazz come celebrate by upgrading the new machine you got (or the
old one you wish you'd replaced).

I'll still be celebrating the Christmas season, because that's what I
do.  So if someone reminds me after the new year I'll bring egg nog.  Or
something.

We're at DeVry south this time and as usual they were quite
accomodating.  If you haven't seen the architecture there or the view
from the 2nd floor, come check them out!

http://cluedenver.org/display.php?node=installfest