[clue-tech] 2 weeks until installfest.

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Sun Feb 11 22:10:18 MST 2007

I took last week off for the Super Bowl.  Should have sent an
installfest announcement instead I guess. ;-)

If you haven't been before please consider coming.  We'll get some pizza
for lunch and it should be a good time.  And if you don't need help
installing or getting something to work, come show off what you know.

The boot server should be working for these distros now: FC, SuSE,
*buntu, Debian (finally!), Smoothwall.  If you want something else,
shout and I'll see what I can do.  (I don't have any 64 bit distros yet,
anyone want those?)

Don't be fooled by the sunshine and warm weather, the big blue room
isn't where you want to be on the 24th!