[clue-tech] DSL providers

Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier xonker at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 13:27:48 MST 2007

Howdy all,

I know this topic has been discussed in the past, but when I've gone
looking for the archives, the site was down, and I'm sure things have
changed over the years anyway...

I'm using Comcast right now, but I'd like to get DSL in addition to
Comcast (I work from home, so connectivity is rather important and
redundancy kind of necessary) -- two questions:

1) Any suggestions for providers other than Qwest?
2) Is it possible to get DSL without having a regular phone line? I
have Comcast Digital Voice, so I don't really need another telephone
line...

Best,

Zonker
--