[clue-tech] DSL providers

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Wed Feb 14 16:14:42 MST 2007

On Wed, 14 Feb 2007 13:27:48 -0700
Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier wrote:

> 1) Any suggestions for providers other than Qwest?
> 2) Is it possible to get DSL without having a regular phone line? I
> have Comcast Digital Voice, so I don't really need another telephone
> line...

I have Qwest "internet basic" except I don't think they call it that any
more. It's naked DSL (no voice line) and NO ISP.

In fact, despite what a good company they are, I'm dropping frii, since I
don't need them any longer. I can set up mailboxes at my web hosting
service, or if I had to, use Gmail. So unless I want a usenet feed, I
don't need an ISP any more. (And there are seperate newsfeed services
anyway.)

jed

--
http://freedomsight.net/