[clue-tech] Wi-Fi router recommendations?

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Sat Jan 6 21:33:39 MST 2007

The Linux crowd is partial to the WRT54G... line of wireless since they
can run OpenWRT.  Are there any other wireless routers worth
considering?  Either because they also can run a custom Linux install,
or they offer better price/performance, or they have useful features
(magic bridging, better security protocol support, etc.)?

I finally have a wireless box that I want on my network.  Probably via
openvpn so a router that could do that native, or had equivalent
security built in might be nice.

What do you think?

Thanks!