[clue-tech] Switching to Qwest DSL soon, any suggestions?

Roy J. Tellason rtellason at verizon.net
Tue Jun 12 23:28:21 MDT 2007

On Tuesday 12 June 2007 19:26, Warren Turkal wrote:
> On Tuesday 12 June 2007 11:50, Roy J. Tellason wrote:
> > This sounds like the same crap I was given from Verizon about them
> > only "supporting" windoze and mac...
>
> Okay, so do something about it and support ISPs that support other options
> like Speakeasy. I hate to see all this discussion when there are perfectly
> good service options that support Linux out there.

They charge more than double what I'm paying now,  so no,  I don't think so.

My initial agreement with Verizon was for $14.95 a month.  They raised the
price during my recent period of non-connectivity,  and now it's $21.95 a
month.  The cheapest I see on Speakeasy's web page is $49.95 a month for
something they're calling "line share" whatever that is,  so no,  I think
I'll pass.

I don't need their support anyhow,  just some straight answers to some simple
questions.  And maybe the ability to bust those call center people out of
their scripts when I'm trying for something that doesn't fit...

-
M Dakin