[clue-tech] wrt54g v3 problem

Dave Price kinaole at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 18:20:42 MST 2007

I have wireless working fine in a 3-storey brick building ...

Got better antennas ... including waverider paper and tinfoil numbers,
which actually helped.  Antenna quality and placement is crucial....

I even have gone so far as to set up a wrtg54 as a client ... with
good antennas ... in a remote location, then plug ethernet from the
pc's into the wrtg54 - it works great

aloha,
dave