[clue-tech] Floppy drive headache

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at comcast.net
Mon Mar 12 09:36:54 MDT 2007

On 03-12 11:10, Richard Knechtel wrote:

> Did you already try going into your BIOS's setup and see if there is an
> option to set boot devices? Mine (From around 2000 - 2001) allows me to
> set up to 4 devices in priority. I set mine to: Floppy, CDROM, 1st IDE,
> 2nd IDE.

Thanks - I left that part out in my description. I did try that. I'll try
out the CD on another computer to be sure it actually works somewhere (I
have mounted it on the box I burned it on, though), but I have to wonder if
the CD not booting isn't somehow related to the floppy not booting. But
until I've made sure that the CD actually was burned correctly, I cannot be
100% sure on that.

Sean LeBlanc:seanleblanc at comcast.net
http://sean-leblanc.blogspot.com/
Can you imagine the silence if everyone said only what he knows?
(contributed by Frank v Waveren)