[clue-tech] Installfest, less than 3 days!

Mark Cuny markcuny at gmail.com
Fri May 18 14:59:04 MDT 2007

Hi, I've been a lurker on the list for quite a while, and haven't been able
to come to any of the meetings or installfests.  I've recently gotten my
hands on a Sun 220R (I have a Sun keyboard and mouse, and it has a standard
vga connection) and would love to install Linux on it (I am downloading the
iso's for SPARC Debian 4.0).  Would you guys have room so I could install
it?  This would be the first time I've tried installing Linux on a Sun box,
and if anyone has tried it before, I would love some pointers.  I've worked
with Linux since 1995 and Unix since 1991, but I have taken the last two
years off of any Linux/Unix work, so I am a bit rusty.

Thanks,
- Mark Cuny