[clue-tech] mp3/ogg players

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 15:37:58 MST 2007

My wife has a collection of inspirational audio recordings that she
would like to put on an mp3/ogg/ipod/??? device to listen to to/from
work or whenever. I have them ripped to ogg on my pc. Now the search
is on for a portalbe device that I can transfer the files to via USB.

I know from nothing about these devices. Is there such a device that
will allow me to download the ogg (if necessary, convert to mp3, but
preferably ogg) files? She has a little mp3 player (called mpj210)
that is designed to work with napster, but I can see no way to
download files directly to the device even though it has a USB
connection.

Any help appreciated.

--
Collins Richey