[clue-tech] mp3/ogg players

Chris Greene chrisgreene at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 18:39:30 MST 2007

On 11/4/07, Collins Richey <crichey at gmail.com> wrote:

> My wife has a collection of inspirational audio recordings that she
> would like to put on an mp3/ogg/ipod/??? device to listen to to/from
> work or whenever. I have them ripped to ogg on my pc. Now the search
> is on for a portalbe device that I can transfer the files to via USB.

I love my Cowon D2:
http://www.cowonglobal.com/product/product_D2_feature.php
It puts out a lot of power (74mW), has great battery life (52 hrs) and
supports Ogg.  It also supports bookmarks, which my other mp3 players do
not.  It's a great feature if you are listening to long tracks because you
can bookmark at a certain point and go back to that exact point at a later
time.  Like their website says, it works great with Linux.