[clue-tech] Used computer and parts stores in Denver?

Craig Connor keechow at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 12 07:17:37 MST 2007

Hello, all;
     Just in case you guys haven't heard about it, I think that there's a very wonderful place that I would bet will end up becoming your "place of choice" when it comes to buying used PCs, components, laptops, etc. in the Denver area.
     The one catch is that it is not "super close to downtown" (about 25 minutes south of it I would say -- it's easily within walking distance of the Broncos Clubhouse), off of Arapaho Rd -- about 2 miles SE of I-25 and Arapaho Rd.
     They've been real good to me wrt used computers, laptops, laser printers, other peripherals. Here's their web-site:
     http://www.discountpc.net/Shop/Control/fp/SFV/31991

  Regards,
    Craig

Jon Buttjer <jontheisguy at gmail.com> wrote:
  Bruce,
Could be wrong, but this sounds like possibly a Microcenter in-house
PC... maybe a Powerspec. If it is, you can go to www.powerspec.com
and find out the components based on the model (ie. 6340).

I am considering upgrading my mom's PC, and this is my dilema as well.

HTH,
jontheisguy

http://mail.yahoo.com