[clue-tech] Used computer and parts stores in Denver?

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Mon Nov 12 11:22:53 MST 2007

Jon Buttjer wrote:
> Bruce,
> Could be wrong, but this sounds like possibly a Microcenter in-house
> PC... maybe a Powerspec.  If it is, you can go to www.powerspec.com
> and find out the components based on the model (ie. 6340).

I purchased a PowerSpec machine a while back, when I wanted a
super-cheap XP machine for the basement workspace/desk.

I haven't had any problems with it... if that's useful information.

The only complaint is that they use very noisy/loud fans.  They're
cheap, and I expected that...

The thing sounds like a vacuum cleaner when it's on.  I can hear it up
on the main floor of the house.  LOL!

Nate