[clue-tech] Off-topic: Water cooling

Rita Gibson rgibson57 at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 3 08:11:07 MDT 2007

http://www.pugetsystems.com/liquid.php

Here is a link to their information on liquid cooling. My son and I
build the mineral oil pc just for fun as a conversation piece for his
dad's office. If we had it to do over again, we probably would use a
glass aquarium instead of the plastic one they recommended.

http://www.pugetsystems.com/submerged.php

This is a fun site with loads of information.

Rita Gibson