[clue-tech] Off-topic: Water cooling

Brian Gibson bwg1974 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 1 20:39:54 MDT 2007

I always thought this was a pretty sexy option.

http://www.zalman.co.kr/eng/product/view.asp?idx=63&code=021

They've come out with two more models since.

I point out Zalman because with their air-cooled solution in combination with a good case (http://www.antec.com/us/productDetails.php?ProdID=81800) and proper airflow, I've managed to maintain thermal stability.  I can definitely swear by the P180; best case I've owned by far.  I love the separate cooling zones.  You also want a high efficiency (80%+) PSU (I recommend Seasonic).