[clue-tech] Any Gentoo users in the group?

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Mon Sep 3 10:19:47 MDT 2007

Yuko Jonah wrote:
> While at this are there any Linux From Scratch users around, or someone who
> knows how to install this beast. would like to try it out.

It's been a while but it was pretty easy back then.  You'll learn how to
read error messages carefully and track them down on Google, as well as
how all this stuff is put together underneath.

They didn't have any useful package management when I used it so for me
it was strictly a science lab.  I had to use a different distro for real
work.  But I suspect that someone has added a package manager by now.
Even if not it's still a worthwhile experience.