[clue-tech] CLUE jobs?

Jeff Cann jccann at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 13:18:05 MDT 2007

Click on the 'CLUE Jobs' link at the top of the CLUE home page:
http://cluedenver.org/

This takes you to the Yahoo group and you can post to the moderated list.
We'll approve it.

On 9/5/07, Dan Harris <dan at drivefaster.net> wrote:

> I have an attractive job posting that I would like to submit to the CLUE
> group.
>   I thought there was a CLUE jobs e-mail list, but I can't seem to find
> it.
> Would someone please let me know the correct procedure for posting this?
>
> Thanks
>
> -Dan

"Perseverance is a great element of success. If you only knock long enough
and loud enough at the gate, you are sure to wake up somebody."

                     - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow