[clue-tech] MAC NFS?

Tue Sep 18 10:43:57 MDT 2007

No, and for my purposes I've decided that the overhead of UDP (not TCP,
as I supposed) is tolerable for the relative simplicity of NFS.

But for those that are determined to get to raw Ethernet for their
poor-man's NAS-no-SAN-no-NAS, check out ATA over Ethernet (you don't
need the blades, if you have the time) and SCSI over Ethernet (HyperSCSI
seems to be the only implementation).