[clue-tech] Postfix / Spam Expertise Request

Mike Staver staver at fimble.com
Mon Apr 14 08:22:14 MDT 2008

I've been running SpamAssassin now with Sendmail for about 4 years I
think.  I've been very, very happy with it and I can give you hand if you
want.  I think it's easier to set up with Postfix actually, although I've
never set it up that way. I'm also using CentOS. Shoot me an email off
list if you want.