[clue-tech] FTP GUI

Fri Aug 1 12:16:28 MDT 2008

gnome handles sftp:// natively, if your servers support it, you might want to try that.
<alt>+<F2>
"sftp://user@server.mydomain.com"
<enter>

<alt>+<F2> is my favorite in Linux.
<Super>+r is my favorite in Windows.

Uh...  What the Heck did I just do?  What does <Super>+r do in Ubuntu Hardy.1 with
super-sweet desktop turned on?  <Super>+e and <Super>+<Tab> did good things.  This is
not a good thing.

On Fri, 01 Aug 2008 18:06:05 +0000, dennisjperkins wrote