[clue-tech] Ubuntu - Tomboy notes

Wed Dec 3 17:54:11 MST 2008

Maybe it goes away by itself after some event, like a logout, or close and open of the note, or whatever?
----- Original Message -----
From: "Bob Meetin" <bobm at dottedi.biz>
To: "CLUE tech" <clue-tech at cluedenver.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 3, 2008 10:46:13 AM GMT -07:00 US/Canada Mountain
Subject: [clue-tech] Ubuntu - Tomboy notes

This has got to be embarrassingly simple, but...

I just found tomboy notes and started using them, this is a super little
tool.  Whenever I go to create a new note, I replace the "New Note #"
with the new note title.  This works but every new note has (new) next
to the title, example:

Fav PHP Functions (new)

I don't see where you can disable this.  Over, Bob