[clue-tech] Ubuntu - Tomboy notes

Bob Meetin bobm at dottedi.biz
Wed Dec 3 20:01:28 MST 2008

well - if restarting the pc isn't event enough, then what is?  Do we
need to make an 'event' of meeting on the other side along with David A.
and hope for the best?  Sorry, combining threads...

what is curious is that I have two good ones without (new) mixed in with
the bad apples, and I have no idea how I accomplished that.