[clue-tech] SPAM trap

Patrick H. clue at feystorm.net
Sat Dec 13 16:36:09 MST 2008

Not sure exactly what youre doing here. It sounds like you just want to
keep people off web forms. If thats the case just install a captcha
check. The only other way is to just keep a manually generated list,
which is going to be pointless cause there are tons of IPs you'll have
to block.

If were talking email, use spamhaus's block lists. theyre free and
reliable. That ip you gave is even on 2 of them.
http://www.spamhaus.org/query/bl?ip=68.63.83.12