[clue-tech] Mini-itx and pico-itx

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at comcast.net
Fri Feb 1 07:09:38 MST 2008

(sorry for replying to myself, didn't want to hang this on any one
response...)

Thanks for all the suggestions, guys. I have a lot more to think about now.

I didn't want to go the linksys route because I think I want to put a few
other things in the mix besides just a firewall...things like squid and
Dan's Guardian, and I wasn't too sure that there would be room for those,
especially with the cache that squid builds.

And I hadn't heard about SBC - sounds intriguing. I think I have to hand
over my nerd badge - I haven't been up on hardware at all. :)

Sean LeBlanc:seanleblanc at comcast.net
http://sean-leblanc.blogspot.com/
Tell me whom you love, and I will tell you who you are.
-Houssaye