[clue-tech] Mini-itx and pico-itx

Brian Gibson bwg1974 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 2 10:13:44 MST 2008

Just saw this posted in a comment on slashdot and
thought it might be relevant to the discussion, and I
don't remember it being mentioned in the thread.  it's
an off-the-shelf embedded linux system (ubuntu
preloaded/precompiled gentoo available).  It has
impressive specs for such a small footprint, and looks
sexy to boot.

http://www.fit-pc.com/

If anyone can find one of these that can do hardware
accelerated mpeg2/mpeg4/h.264 decoding, I would be
very interested.  A silent, 5W media front-end would
be ideal.