[clue-tech] Mini-itx and pico-itx

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at comcast.net
Sat Feb 2 10:23:39 MST 2008

On 02-02 09:13, Brian Gibson wrote:
> Just saw this posted in a comment on slashdot and
> thought it might be relevant to the discussion, and I
> don't remember it being mentioned in the thread.  it's
> an off-the-shelf embedded linux system (ubuntu
> preloaded/precompiled gentoo available).  It has
> impressive specs for such a small footprint, and looks
> sexy to boot.
>
> http://www.fit-pc.com/

Yikes!!! I took a look at the shipping and handling, and they really ding
you there....$60! Sure, it needs more packing than a book, but it might be
even lighter than some books, and Amazon will ship a bunch of books for
free. AND the shipping time is 4 weeks.

Sean LeBlanc:seanleblanc at comcast.net
http://sean-leblanc.blogspot.com/
Hoare's Law of Large Problems: Inside every large problem is a small problem
struggling to get out.