[clue-tech] How can I maximize an application window when launched?

Brian Gibson bwg1974 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 11 19:31:10 MST 2008

Devil's Pie worked like a charm. I'll need to dive
into the documentation so I can tweak it slightly
because it maximizes modal windows as well.  Otherwise
it's exactly what I was looking for.

For reference, devilspie should be available in your
package manager.  Main website is here:
http://burtonini.com/blog/computers/devilspie.  The
tutorial I used was here:
http://www.linux.com/feature/122471?theme=print.