[clue-tech] Good Fonts

Jed S. Baer cluemail at jbaer.cotse.net
Fri Jan 11 18:24:19 MST 2008

I've been messing about with The GIMP a bit lately, after having not used
it for much for a while, and I noticed that the selection of fonts is
pretty small. Could be my memory is off here, but it seems I had a lot
more to choose from under Fedora -- now running Ubuntu.

I do need to re-install my Truetype collection. But I figured I'd ask
here if anyone has any recommendations for sites where I can find a good
selection of free Type 1 or Truetype fonts.

Thanks
jed