[clue-tech] Web form contact list software?

David Guntner davidg at akaMail.net
Fri Jan 18 02:03:38 MST 2008

Greg Knaddison - GVS grabbed a keyboard and wrote:

> If you want to take this off list and send me more specific
> recommendations I'd be happy to do a screencast "contact manager in 10
> minutes" that would do whatever you need without writing any code.

I've responded to you off-list; if you haven't seen the message, you
might want to check your spam folder to see if I ended up there by
mistake. :-)

(If you got it and just haven't had time to reply yet, that's fine,
too.)

Thanks.

              --Dave