[clue-tech] Anyone currently using a 50pin SCSI drive?

Bryon B addict at dilaudid.com
Sun Jan 20 17:30:43 MST 2008

Hi all, I am hoping that maybe someone can help me here.  I have a 160MB
50pin SCSI disk out of a circa 1992 mac that I told a guy I work with I
could retrieve his old poetry off of.  Well, I wasn't counting on a SCSI
interface and even in my graveyard in the basement I don't have such a
beast.  I am willing to split the $50 I was charging him for someone to
just plug it in and dump it to a thumb drive or a cd or something.  If
you like, I could pick up a case of  beer on my way over. Bonus if you
live in south denver.

Thanks,

Bryon