[clue-tech] Anyone currently using a 50pin SCSI drive?

Kevin Cullis kevincu at viawest.net
Sun Jan 20 17:52:20 MST 2008

Hi Bryon,

While I don't keep these old stuff as I throw the older stuff out,
you might want to check out Mac Outlet here

http://www.themacoutlet.com/

They deal with a lot of older stuff than I do personally. I, too,
have an older Mac IIsi that I need to get an older file off the HD
that my Mom wrote a book on but have not had the time to get to it of
late.

Kevin