[clue-tech] Anyone currently using a 50pin SCSI drive?

marcus hall marcus at tuells.org
Sun Jan 20 18:50:05 MST 2008

On Sun, Jan 20, 2008 at 05:30:43PM -0700, Bryon B wrote:
> Hi all, I am hoping that maybe someone can help me here.  I have a 160MB
> 50pin SCSI disk out of a circa 1992 mac that I told a guy I work with I
> could retrieve his old poetry off of.  Well, I wasn't counting on a SCSI
> interface and even in my graveyard in the basement I don't have such a
> beast.  I am willing to split the $50 I was charging him for someone to
> just plug it in and dump it to a thumb drive or a cd or something.  If you
> like, I could pick up a case of  beer on my way over. Bonus if you live in
> south denver.

I think I still have something I can get running that can talk SCSI..

I still need to move some data from some DAT tapes, so I hope I can throw
something together...

No bonus, though, as I live NW in the foothills.  But, I work at 120th and
I-25, so that isn't as bad..

Let me know, if you don't have an offer from somebody with more convenient
access..

--
Marcus Hall
marcus at tuells.org