[clue-tech] Anyone currently using a 50pin SCSI drive?

Sun Jan 20 20:58:50 MST 2008

I have a controller, a cable, a case with lots of room to work, and a cat that bites
people who show up without beer.  Actually, the cat only bites people it loves.  :-)

My contact info:
  David L. Willson
  4237 W Grand Ave
  Denver, CO 80123
  (720) 333-LANS

Is that close enough?

On Sun, 20 Jan 2008 17:30:43 -0700, Bryon B wrote