[clue-tech] HP 2133 netbook

dennisjperkins at comcast.net dennisjperkins at comcast.net
Thu Jun 12 13:55:36 MDT 2008

I was looking at the specs for a few of the offerings by other companies.  It looks like most of them only use 3 cells and you get 2 hrs.  The Eee has more cells, I think 4 in the 701 and 6 in the upcoming 901 and 1000 models.  I think one of them is going to use the Atom processor.

I saw a video today that showed the 701 and 901 running a video.  The 901 runs it much faster.  Some is simply due to the speed difference.  It said the 901 is running at 1.6 GHz and the other is at 900 MHz.  I don't know how much of the difference is also due to the difference in CPU's.

From: "David L. Willson" <DLWillson at TheGeek.NU>