[clue-tech] Re: check_by_ssh or check_nrpe

Mon Jun 30 15:18:47 MDT 2008

Thanks for the advice, Dave.

I've only got about 30 servers on that site, nowhere near 250, so I think check_by_ssh
will be the way I'll go.  I already have two rolled out NRPE, though, so... maybe I'll
just continue with that... waffle-waffle.

I decided on NSClient++ to receive the check_by_nt requests for Windows.  Not much
waffling there, everything else is dead on the vine.

On Mon, 30 Jun 2008 12:45:32 -0600, David Rudder wrote