[clue-tech] Linux Mint

Michael Fierro miguelito at biffster.org
Wed Mar 12 15:37:52 MDT 2008

On Wednesday 12 March 2008 12:00:41 pm Nate Duehr wrote:
> On Mar 12, 2008, at 9:36 AM, Michael Fierro wrote:
> > Linux Mint is actually very cool. There are mostly subtle
> > differences from
>
> A friend put Mint on his eeePC, and seems to enjoy it, also.

I meant to mention that last night, then got sucked into playing with the
eeePC. There is an community-packaged eeePC version of Mint, which I think is
uber-cool. :)

Michael Fierro                                  miguelito at biffster.org
Y! Messenger: miguelito_fierro                           AIM: mfierro1
http://biffster.org                           http://weightjournal.com
--
Peri: You're still a little... unstable.
Doctor Six: Unstable? Unstable!? UNSTABLE!?! I am as stable as you