[clue-tech] Re: Hello sidux?

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Sun Mar 30 17:14:31 MDT 2008

On Sun, Mar 30, 2008 at 5:04 PM, Collins Richey <crichey at gmail.com> wrote:
> This thread would not be complete without a little humor about the Map
>  of Debian and Sidux placement on the map.
>
>  http://sidux.com/PNphpBB2-viewtopic-t-2508.html

Quote from the referenced thread. Interesting data that I did not know.

"Debian Developers are at their happiest running and working on Sid -
a recent survey found that something like 76% of Debian users run Sid,
while only something like 6% of Ubuntu users run the equivalent beta
code. And remember, Ubuntu only has an Edgy or an Edgy+1 because of
Sid. When I look at the ebb and flow of discussions on the Debian
mailing lists, I see that Sid is in fact where the very best of Debian
comes forth."

--
Collins Richey