[clue-tech] if it's not too far out of scope... audacity

Bob Meetin bobm at dottedi.biz
Mon Nov 3 14:04:33 MST 2008

Well thar ya go.  Still fairly new to Ubuntu, so I occasionally miss
these things.  It is now "installed" via Synaptic.  This is sooo sweet.
Way too easy to be legal.

--
Bob Meetin
www.dottedi.biz

Hook up with me on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Plaxo Pulse and Bebo
or catch my blog at www.dottedi.biz/blog.php

Standards - you gotta love em - there are so many to choose from!