[clue-tech] Firefox 3+ problem on Ubuntu

Michael Fierro miguelito at biffster.org
Fri Nov 14 08:02:34 MST 2008

On Fri, 14 Nov 2008 07:02:28 -0700
Bob Meetin <bobm at dottedi.biz> wrote:

> I am happily running firefox on my superb Ubuntu desktop, but commonly
> run into problem when accessing sites, cnn, mlb, espn, many which have
> flash videos.  Soon as I hit the site Firefox exits swiftly leaving me
> with a hope and a prayer.

Bob,
Make sure you have the latest version of the Flash player. This used to
happen to me all the time with the 9.x Flash player. Flash player 10 has
been rock-solid for me. If you haven't already, nab it from Adobe's website.

Michael Fierro                                  miguelito at biffster.org
Y! Messenger: miguelito_fierro                           AIM: mfierro1
http://biffster.org                           http://weightjournal.com
--
Friendship that insists upon agreement on all matters is not worth the name.
Friendship to be real must ever sustain the weight of honest differences,