[clue-tech] Mephis linux

Yuko Jonah spidna at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 15:19:39 MST 2008

HI Guys,

I want to know if there is any difference b/w mephissimply and the gold or
silver version that one has to pay for. I would like to support the
development of linux as a newbie or someone who is interested in the
development of the software, but at this time of economy hardship i thought
linux was suppose to be free. can someone shed some light on this.

I have been on and off user. I want to thank all those that give their time
to develop something i cannot myself.

--
Yuko Jonah

-There is no evil greater than that committed by those who claim to do their
deeds in the name of God.