[clue-tech] how much room?

Michael Fierro miguelito at biffster.org
Thu Nov 20 19:36:45 MST 2008

On Thu, 20 Nov 2008 15:47:22 -0700
"Peter Kuykendall" <peterkuykendall at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I was driven to this solution due to MS' most recent breakage of their
> Hotmail web interface with non-MS browsers.  I've been using various
> kluges under Ubuntu for some years now (currently stable hotsmtp and
> hotpop, buggy Thunderbird webmail), but there's a lot of dark talk about
> MS scheming to break those in the near future.  So I threw in the towel
> and started running the XP VM with OE.  It actually works perfectly.  I

I am sure you are expecting this question. I'll be the first to ask: why keep a hotmail account? Why not switch to something that uses standard protocols, such as pop and imap?

Michael Fierro                                  miguelito at biffster.org
Y! Messenger: miguelito_fierro                           AIM: mfierro1
http://biffster.org                           http://weightjournal.com
--
Bender: Bite my shiny, metal ass!