[clue-tech] Christmas-ish Get-together

Bob Meetin bobm at dottedi.biz
Tue Nov 25 09:39:55 MST 2008

Y'all,

I dropped a seed (unsown) a couple weeks back about the possibility of
getting together sometime Christmas month at my house in lowly, uppity
Erie.  So it's time to water and seed.  Yes I know that many of you are
scheduled out months back, but for those of us who aren't MS strangled
and have open source lives, who is interested.  The party theme is "Live
a Little".

If you're interested and/or available respond with the dates for the
list.  Spouses, significant others, ex-girlfriends/boyfriends, are all
doable.  The place comes with a ping pong table in the basement.  You
provide your own bevs and we work out food arrangements.

Friday 5th,
Friday 12th,
Friday 19th,
Saturday 20th

--
Bob Meetin
www.dottedi.biz

Hook up with me on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Plaxo Pulse and Bebo
or catch my blog at www.dottedi.biz/blog.php

Standards - you gotta love em - there are so many to choose from!