[clue-tech] Laptop

Sun Oct 5 15:37:36 MDT 2008

I love my HP Pavilion dv9000.  Everything but the webcam works under Ubuntu 8.04.1 and
has since Ubuntu 7.04, at least.  Fast and very stable.  Suspend works great and that
first resume is great, too.  The only thing that is pretty flaky is the second resume.
:-)  It is a teensy bit heavy and I'm not sure what everyone means by "battery life".  I
run from outlet to outlet and try to avoid battery death.  :-)

On Sun, 5 Oct 2008 15:01:25 -0600, Yuko Jonah wrote
> I am in the market for a new laptop, what would you guys recommend for light
> office/home use. been looking at hp and Toshiba. i just want something that
> will not heat up so bad. Any suggestions.
>
> --
> Yuko Jonah
>
> -There is no evil greater than that committed by those who claim to do their
> deeds in the name of God.

-- David